CHEMICAL RESIDUE AND MICROBIAL TEST LIST
Chemical Residue Tests
- AT3 Standard residue test screen
- AT4 Dithiocarbamate fungicides
- AT5 Expanded screen
- AT6 AT3, AT4 and AT5
- AT7 AT3 + AT5 (For Coles)
- AT8 Sulphur dioxide
- ATZ Specific compounds as arranged
Heavy Metal Tests
- AM1 Cadmium
- AM2 Cadmium, Lead and Mercury
- AM3 Arsenic
- AM4 Lead (Coles requirement)
- AM5 Cadmium, Lead
- ES1 E coli swab
- ES2 Listeria species swab
- ES3 Salmonella
- ES4 Total microbial count
- SPC Total viable aerobic count
Microbiological Tests of Produce
- MB1 E coli
- MB2 E coli, Listeria
- MB3 E coli, Listeria, Salmonella (Coles high risk)
- MB4 E coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staph and coliforms (Woolworths)
- MB5 Listeria species
- MB7 Listeria monocytogenes
- MB10 Salmonella
- MB16 E coli and Salmonella (Coles low risk)
- MB18 Coliform count
- MB20 Clostridium perfirngens
- MB21 Bacillus cereus
- LAB Lactic acid bacteria
- W1 Water test for E coli
- pH pH of water
Chemical Residue and Microbial Testing (2019/2020)
Rudge Produce Systems is continuing to provide a chemical residue and micro testing service.
We offer competitive pricing and faster reporting time (8 working days).
Laboratories have NATA accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025
We collect samples from the Melbourne Market every day.
For most produce we need at least 1 kg for each test requested. For berries a minimum of 250 g is required for each test. For water 600 ml is required.
If you need results sooner than the normal 8 working days, there is a 50% surcharge.
For more information call Rudge Produce Systems on (03) 9408 4460.